BMW Group in the UK.
MINI is part of the BMW Group. The United Kingdom is the only country where BMW Group is represented by production plants for all three premium brands - MINI, BMW and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
Key facts about the BMW Group in the UK:
- BMW Group contributes £1.2 billion p.a. directly to UK GDP.
- Around £1.75 billion invested in UK manufacturing since 2000.
- £2.4 billion p.a. of car, engine and related exports from UK.
- £1.2 billion spend p.a. with UK suppliers.
- Jobs: 18,000 across BMW Group UK and the UK dealer network.
- BMW Group supports over 46,000 jobs in total in the UK.
- More than 190 apprentices across the Group's four manufacturing sites - growing future talent.